Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My nephew & his photography...

Oh to see the world through Gavin's eyes...
My nephew, Gavin is a very special little guy. He is five years old, and has quite an eye for photography! He was diagnosed with severe Autism, and ADHD when he was about three years old. So you can imagine this kid's energy level!! But I just wanted to share some of his pictures. They are so great. It's amazing what kind of creativity he has, even with his disability. He is so talented and smart!

Here he is.





4 comments:

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Wow, he is an excellent photographer!! Seriously. I love them. Such great perspective shots.

Oh and great name! my little man's name is Gavin as well. :)

Lisa said...

I like how he sees things. Encourage him!! He is a cutie.
:)

Lillian J. Banks said...

Amazing! Gifts from God- aren't they :)

Shian said...

He's so cute! I haven't seen him since he was a baby.