Wednesday, October 21, 2009

From one kind of creativity to another...



I have just been thinking about how I have always LOVED getting my creative juices flowing. I have always loved crafts, and stuff, but when you are young, at least when I was younger, I didn't have a lot of opportunities to do crafts, paint, sew, etc. But, I did have one HUGE creative outlet, and that was DANCE!!! I was on every dance team that was available to me. I just loved it. From Jr. High, to High School, clear through college, I was dancing all the time. I miss it now. But at the same time, I have found so many other ways to use my creativity. It's interesting how as life changes, so do your hobbies. Now I am the mother of (almost) two boys- or at least I will be soon!!:) I can't just drop everything and go be on a dance team. That's just not practical for the kind of Mom and wife I want to be. But I am so glad that I have the opportunity to discover and learn new creative outlets. It's just too much fun!:) I LOVE CREATING!



No comments: