Monday, August 24, 2009

New Sponsor! Arts n Crafts Bug!

Cricut Expression Bug

Cricut Expression

I want to welcome my first sponsor on She's Crafty! Because I am just crazy about my cricut expression, I was so excited to see that Arts n Crafts Bug wanted to be part of my site! They will be keeping us all up to date with the latest and greatest products, digital scrapbooking ideas, and so much more for all of you scrappers out there! Here is a little bit about Stephen and Tiffani, the creators:

"Arts N' Crafts Bug was born from its creators belief that creativity is the spice of life. As two avid world travelers and artistic people, Stephen and Tiffani have built this site to support their travels and adventures. They keep their finger on the pulse of the digital scrapbooking world with up to date reviews on the latest Cricut gypsy release, Cricut cartridge deals, and awesome original scrapbooking ideas. Arts N' Crafts bug tries to bring the best deals and info to avid scrappers everywhere!"

Please support this awesome sponsor, and head over to their site and check it out!!


*If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for She's Crafty, and advertising on this site, please email me for rates! rachellelaree@msn.com


No comments: