Saturday, May 21, 2011

Heartfelt Wall Hangings!





Whoa. Please excuse my looooong absence! I have never gone this long without blogging here! I have been SUPER DUPER busy with my photography lately. I have started shooting preschools and private schools in the Salt Lake/Utah counties, and believe I have found my nich in photography! If you know of a preschool, small private school, or small charter school or even dance or team portraits, please send them my way!! Don't forget to check out my Photography Blog! :)


ANYWAY, I'm not blogging to tell you about my photography. I'm blogging to tell you about my super awesome birthday bash!! :) This year, I had me and the gals in my fam go to Heartfelt Wall Hangings and make a craft! K, if you live in UTAH, this is a MUST go to place! Not only is this super fun, but it's totally affordable and Hiedi (the gal who owns and runs it) is fabulous!! She is super nice and accomodating! I went again today (a month after my bday party) and made some adorable decor, and Hiedi even provided the cookies and diet coke! HELLO people! Is that not amazing!?


We each picked out the craft kit we wanted to complete and then sat there and chatted, ate some treats, and painted our wood to put adorable vinyl lettering on.
Here I am, showing off my adorable Welcome Home hanger that is now hanging ever so cutely right next to my front door.


A pic of a few of my favorite ladies making their crafts!

This is the Family picture holder my Mom made. Stinking cute! It holds three pictures! (of coarse I took the liberty of putting pics of my boys that I had taken on those for her:)



And every month, Hiedi offers a FREE (yes, totally FREE) project to make when you attend a workshop class. She has classes three days a week, I believe, and several different times to choose from! I love these cute picture holders, and I love them even more cause they were....free! Check her blog to see when classes are!

And lastly, a cute pic of my Mom with her finished project and her latest grandbaby! Our sweet Cosette!:)


No comments: