Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bow Holder & Baby "Sprinkle"!

This was the center piece I made. The cupcakes were SCRUMPTIOUS!!! White chocolate mousse cupcakes, made by yours truly! And we put maternity pictures that I took of my sister in law around the table!
I made this bow holder for my sister-in-law. I just took apart an old frame that I had and then glued ribbon to the back, and then you can clip bows right onto it! Easy Peasy!

And here it is with all the stuff to make bows with for her shower... I mean SPRINKLE! We had a "sprinkle" instead of a shower, cause this was her third baby, but her first GIRL! So she didn't need all the usual baby stuff, but she did need to be "sprinkled" with some girl stuff! :) Everyone made bows for the baby, ate yummy food, and had a fun time "oooing" and "awwing" over all the adorable baby girl clothes:)



No comments: