Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lolly Jane Boutique--Thank you!!!

Lolly Jane Boutique is so adorable! You have to go and check out their stuff! (click their logo above to go to their site!) They are twin sisters who specialize in vinyl lettering, and they so generously donated 75 vinyl decals with the word "hope" for the Relay for Life that I am helping out with! This year, we are making picture frames for the cancer survivor gifts with "hope" on them...and I think they will really like them! So THANK YOU Lolly Jane for your contribution! We really do appreciate it so much!!
I wanted to highlight a few of my favorite things on Lolly Jane. You could use this sweet board for so many things- hang jewelry from them, use as a dress up station for your little girl to hang costumes and tiaras on, use for keys at the front door, and so much more! I just love this cute idea!
This monogram picture frame is so dang cute! They put it with a baby gift- wouldn't a new mom just love this in their baby's room!?
I love this idea for a playroom! I might even use it:) So clever!
And I love the damask on this. So cute!
These girls are super duper talented! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for such a great cause! You rock!!



1 comment:

Lolly Jane said...

hey rachelle-

found this post google-ing something else! :)

glad you like the vinyl.

:)kelli