Sunday, April 4, 2010

Flower fix up

I have a very.....creative....2 year old. He got so creative that he got out a bottle of Ranch dressing from the fridge, and poured it all over behind my rocking chair, on the carpet, ottomans, and on one of my favorite (artificial) potted plants. I had to throw the plant away, cause I was not about to clean each little crevice on each little leaf. So I pulled out the plant part, and cleaned up the pot so I could use it later. I went to the dollar store and got some fake flowers and popped them in the floral foam, and you've got a whole different look!
My Easter/Spring window sill. I'm in the process of buying my first home- an old fixer upper:) and I made the letters "imagine" for my kids' playroom...more to come on that, but I love my flowers in the middle of it all!
My flowers as the centerpiece on my new adorable dining set!



No comments: