Wednesday, December 16, 2009

DISCOUNT CRAFT STORE!!

Did I just hear two of my favorite words in one phrase?? YES! I have just discovered Provo Craft OUTLET!! Sorry, if you don't live in UT.:( But it's in Lindon, UT, and it is the BEST thing ever!! I just got some awesome stuff from there! What it is, is basically a Robert's Crafts over flow store. Everything is at least 75% off!! Let me just tell you, I was in heaven! Although I am DAYS away from giving birth, I packed up my two year old and lugged him into that store, and I don't regret it! I bought an adorable berry wreath for $7.50- marked down from $30, a crop-a-dile scrapbooking tool for $7, jewelry making beads for 50c, a little board book set for my little guy for being so patient while I browsed every aisle:) for only $1.25- for six books and a cd! I am telling you- this is the the place to shop!! And they have tons and tons of adorable home decor items that would be GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFTS!! Check it out!
Provo Craft Outlet Store
139 South State Street, Lindon, UT
(801) 796-5176



1 comment:

Shanade said...

Thanks for the info. I'll have to find a day to go down and visit.