Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Lady Bug Baby Shower!


Lady bug cookies. I used chocolate chocolate chip cookies, and put red icing on in the shape of wings. Then I took a grasshopper mint cookie and stuck it on there for a head, smarties for the eyes, and chocolate frosting for the polka dots! They weren't only adorable, but delicious too!!
Here is a sample of the invitation I made:

Tausha

is expecting a little lady!

Come help us celebrate!

When: Saturday,

November 7, 2009

Where: Melanie's home

Time: 1:00pm

Due November 12

(On the actual invitation I made, there was a REALLY cute border of Anne Geddes babies in Lady Bug costumes- but it won't upload on my blog! Sorry!)

Although we planned out the baby shower, my friend had her baby the same day as the shower, so we didn't go through with it. But, I was planning on getting red balloons, and painting black polka dots on them to decorate with.

And the gift I gave her was this:



pink and black polka dot nursing cover... and this cute wipes case that I made, with lady bugs all over it!:)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks so cute. Great idea!

Shian said...

So cute! Gavin was born the day of his baby shower too. I went home to a room full of presents.

Lexi said...

Those are such cute ladybugs! What a good idea!
www.sugarandspice4baby.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Just stumbled on your blog! Super cute ideas!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration