Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Craft of the Week- Mrs. Gifted!

Mrs. Gifted (aka Emily), has got it goin' on over on her blog! I love several of the things that I have seen on her blog, but she gave me a few of her faves: Her personalized tray. This would make such a cute gift! Wedding, birthday, anniversary, Christmas- anything! Love it!
We all know what a huge sucker I am for furniture make overs! This one is awesome! A lot of work- well done! Here is her dresser before.

And here it is after! Mod podge never looked so good!

And this is just ONE of her wonderful baby creations!! (I'm pregnant...if anyone wants to give me something she has made on her blog- I am ALL up for it!:)
Head over and check out the rest of her stuff! She throws some AMAZING baby showers too! Why aren't we friends, Emily??:)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The basket is cute!

Mrs.Gifted said...

I know rachelle what is up with that we should be friends!!! LOL Well I guess we are blog buddies now that we know of each other. Thank You for featuring me!!!