Thursday, July 9, 2009

Just for Moms!

is a blog designed by my friend, Marissa, to help Moms connect! There are about 4 or 5 of us who are authors of the blog (yes, I am one of them), and we share ideas, ask questions, and give each other advice! It is such a great way to connect with other Moms, and get different points of view!

I posted this little beauty, to announce my pregnancy! So appropriate for my craft blog, also!:) This was a super cute idea, posted by Marissa. It's to put on your kiddos tray while they eat! Learning and eating at the same time! Genius!
Most people think this doesn't work, but I took one, and the result was a girl...I have yet to have an ultrasound to prove it, but the test claims that it is about 90% accurate! That's pretty good! Plus, my husband is a Chemist, and he gave it a thumbs up in that department. I will let you know the outcome though:)


And this is a little button that I made for the blog. You can copy and paste it into your blog, just like you can copy and paste my
"She's Crafty" button!

Head on over to Just for Moms and leave comments, share your thoughts and ideas, or if you would like to be an author to more effectively share advice and opinions, contact Marissa by leaving a comment, and telling her that you are interested!!

No comments: