Monday, June 22, 2009

Help! What do you think??

As you know, I am pregnant with baby #2. I didn't have my own swing for my first baby (I borrowed my sister in laws), and I want something small, yet functional. I saw this, and I think it looks pretty cool, and it takes up hardly any space! It costs $54 at Walmart. Does anyone know where I can get it for cheaper?? $54 is cheaper than any other swing I have seen, but it seems a bit much for just the frame. Ya know? Anyway, any help would be appreciated!! Does anyone have one of these? Do you like it?


5 comments:

Nicole A. said...

This swing is awesome! Have you looked on craigslist? I would keep checking there it's an awesome place to find baby items like this and they are usually much cheaper and in like new condition. I will keep a lookout for ya! Congrats on baby #2, So exciting!

Libby@CookingWithLibby said...

I haven't even heard of that swing! It looks pretty awesome though. I would have bought it if I had heard about it when my 2 were little :)

Brittany said...

Um... I have two little girls and I don't think I would buy this. I put my babies in a swing up to 9 months and my kids would not have sat in that seat when it was thier carseat. My 7 month old arches her back when I try to put her in her carseat but loves her swing.
I agree that it seems like a lot of money for a frame. But I also understand the space issue. We are in a apartment but a swing is worth giving up the space for me.
Best of luck!!

Felicia said...

I remember seeing this when I was pregnant and thinking that it was a waste because of what you just said.. it is only a frame. We opted for the Graco Swing and Bounce because it was a bouncer and swing so I felt like I was getting more for my money. We loved it.

Check Craig's List for some cheap ones!

Unknown said...

That swing does look pretty awesome! But Kaylee did not like her carseat after about 3 months. Try Kid to Kid for cheap swings. They are a little more that the CraigsList swings but they also have a warranty on them. We got our swing there and it worked like a champ! And it was fairly small.