Wednesday, December 10, 2008

From Ugly White, to Sleek Black...

These pictures uploaded backwards, so you will have to look at the bottom first:) My dresser was ugly and white with gold trim, and it was given to us. So, I made it match our black bed by painting it black (which took FOREVER), and then spray painting all the hardware silver! What do you think?




In progress. Note:I am NOT a fan of oil based paint. It takes forever to dry, and it is so so MESSY! Next time I will use a semigloss waterbase.



Before the project began. It's a mess with all my hair stuff and make up all over, and Charlie is helping me open all the drawers. He is good at that.:)

3 comments:

Shian said...

I need to venture into furniture painting. That looks amazing!

C&CSant said...

Wow. It looks SO SO good! How did you do that? Your tree looks amazing. How do you do everything of so cheap/ I am so so jealous of everything cute you have!

Joe and Victoria said...

I love it!