Friday, October 10, 2008

Where I Will Be! Upcoming Boutiques...

The Spooktacular Bootique will be held Saturday Oct. 18 from 12pm-4pm at 4331 West 8970 South in West Jordan! Please come out and support the local vendors and also come donate a can of food to the Utah Food Bank!!:)

The Simply Bliss Boutique will be two weekends, and a total of four days! (That's intense!) It will also be next weekend, like the Spooktacular Bootique, but it begins Friday Oct. 17 and is open from 10am-6pm!! Then Saturday Oct. 18 from 10am-4pm! Then it is at a different location- in Riverton the next week- Friday and Saturday, Oct. 24-25!
*Do you like the Simply Bliss Boutique invitation?? I MADE IT!! The hosts and I worked up a deal to where they waived my enterance/booth fee, and I made their digital invitations!:) Great trade!

No comments: