Friday, September 5, 2008

Quilt Book!

I am so excited about this quilt book I made. I am so proud of myself for thinking of it. I embroidered the words and designs on each of the pages, and then I put quilt batting in between the page with words and the back of the page. On some of the pages I embellished them with buttons or ribbons so that it will be more fun for Charlie to play with. I think I am going to save this for either Christmas or his birthday though!



If you are wondering why I did the "utah" page, it's because I want him to learn what our state looks like, and where he lives, exactly.:) And the page with his name will help him learn how to spell it.

5 comments:

Bachelor Paul said...

Hello

Shian said...

What a great idea! I've never seen anything like it, it's so creative.

Shilo said...

That is so cute! I might just have to find time to make one for Kindred! I love it!!!

Chris and Tara said...

That is such a cute idea. I love it.

Camey said...

Do you sell these?