Friday, July 18, 2008

Religious Decor

I love this picture of Christ. It is such a good reminder for me to look at this picture during the day, and try to be better. I also love the "believe sign". My friend Candice gave this to me for Christmas a couple years ago! I have the word "believe" in many of my decorations. I don't know why, I just really like it, and it reminds me of my faith.
Here is a picture of the first presidency! They are such good men, and I have been reading lately about Nephi in the book of mormon, and his revelations and visions that he had. It is so incredible to me that these men are just like the prophet Nephi, and have those same revelations today. It has been such a testimony builder to me to remember that our prophet, and his counselors are the same as the prophets of old, and that the prophets of old actually did live on this same earth so many years ago. So amazing.
Here is a little picture frame collage in our front room, with the word "pray". Another great reminder!!

No comments: